Sunday, November 05, 2017

Halfway

Fuse Fiber Studio has finished dying my yarn. Oh my goodness!! I think I could stop my post here. I don't know what can make this any better. Rebecca will be shipping the yarn tomorrow or Tuesday and I hope to see it by the end of the week. I think there could be another Bambara Wrap in my near future.



I kind of watched football today and did a lot of knitting. I made it to the halfway point on Veronika.
We took some quick pictures to show how the construction of the cardigan. The garter stripes are going horizontally on the front and go vertically on the back.
When the body is finished I will pick up across the bottom of the back to do the ribbing.

Shark Tank is taping and it's time to get back to it. The weather is getting cooler and Veronika will be perfect to wear to work.

No comments: