Monday, July 10, 2017

Home Again

We made it home safely. I tried to sleep on the plane but it didn't work. I got home and slept for 5 hours. Now I'm feeling better.

Since everyone else was sleeping I didn't want to turn my light on to knit. I got a few rows done in the terminal and before take off.

The sun rise was beautiful.
Ambah O'Brien has another new shawl pattern. I don't think she sleeps.
Pick your favourite luxurious yarn and make every day more beautiful with Kiah shawl. Kiah grew out of a collaboration with local Australian yarn dyer Oyster Yarns. Simple garter stitch sets off a spectacular central lace panel that grows with the shawl, resulting in a large, airy piece perfect for warm weather wearing. The pattern is worked top-down in a symmetrical crescent shape and is lovely in any colour that strikes your fancy, from pale, go-with-anything neutrals to deep, saturated jewel tones. Choose one special skein from your stash and knit up the versatile small size, or pick two skeins for the generous large. 
The pattern includes both written and charted instructions for the lace.
Pattern: Kiah Shawl (purchased on Ravelry)

I have a bit of work to do to get ready for the sale that starts on Wednesday. Then a good night sleep.

No comments: