Monday, April 10, 2017

Tracking Boxes


Rowan Softyak is on the way to us. We are missing a few colours and should be well stocked late Tuesday afternoon.
76% cotton, 15% yak and 9% nylon means Softyak DK has a stunning soft handle and is a perfect transeasonal yarn.

These great patterns are from Rowan Magazine 61. I want them all.


I'm busy tracking boxes. A huge shipment is on the way from Hedgehog Fibres. Yarn Love is on the way. I've add the yarn (Juliet) to the website - we will ship the minute it arrives. More Shaded Landscape Wrap kits are on the way from Prism Yarns. I can't wait to see what we get. I did an emergency order of kits for the Knitters Frolic. Prism didn't have time to special dye colours so Laura put together kits with what was in stock. These will be one of a kind kits - no one will ever have your colourway.

Someone came out to play today. We had a good day. A little wind blown and I got the top up just in time before the rain started but it was fun.

No comments: