Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Shaded Landscape Wrap

I had a post finished for today and then Alex brought in the latest project that she's knit for the store.
The Shaded Landscape Wrap from Prism Yarns. I knew that it was going to be beautiful when it was finished but I didn't know it would look this good. I had it on briefly in the store and I love it!
Three strands of slender, silky Delicato team up in varying color combinations to create this dramatic wrap. 
You take charge, changing color gradually and at will.  
This lovely lace yarn is a terrific substitute for more costly silk. Lustrous, smooth and silky, the hand is superior with beautiful stitch definition and blocking retention. Tencel® is ten times more absorbent than cotton, stretches less than rayon, and is environmentally friendly (made from sustainable trees and in a closed-loop system that re-uses all chemicals).




We have some great colour combinations in the store. The sample is called Tamarack.

This is Tumbleweed
Firelight
Iceberg - I might need am going to have Alex knit the shawl again in this colourway.

1 comment:

Candice said...

That wrap is stunning!