Sunday, March 05, 2017

Melo and Roko

Today was a very lazy day. Most of it was spent knitting on Find Your Fade #3.
Six more rows of garter stitch and then I get to join the next colour. Homeland is taping and then we have Billions. We are also watching The Good Fight - it's taping and we'll watch it tomorrow night. Sunday nights went from nothing on to too many shows.
It was a beautiful afternoon and the dogs had fun outside.
Now back to my knitting. I can't wait to see how the next colour works in my shawl.

2 comments:

Diane said...

We are trying to decide what to watch - Broadchurch is also starting tonite. Going to add my fourth colour to my fade. Already thinking of the next one I want to make!

Lois Evensen said...

Ah, yes, two of my favorite things in your post: dogs and knitting. :) It looks like a fabulous day with both there for you. :)