Saturday, February 04, 2017

Assana Wrap Part Two

Diana was in this morning with another Assana Wrap. We had sun so I took my friend outside for pictures.
This time we used Tosh Sock - 1 skein each of aura, fog and first light.

Now I'm torn about which one to take. They are both beautiful.


Our super huge Tosh order is being dyed this week and we should have it by the end of the month. There will be 25 colours of sock in the boxes - almost all the out of stock colours are coming.

This morning I went into the sewing room to try the ball winder. Happy Dance. It worked. My last ball is wound and ready to go.

I'm working away on my Ambah MKAL and all is going well. I hope to have the first clue finished sometime tomorrow. I've already started that post in case I get caught up in my knitting and then the football game. I'll add a picture at the end of the post with Clue One finished - I'll let you know where to stop reading if you don't want the mystery revealed.

The LITLG has made it to Canada. It's in Customs and I hope we'll see it this week.

Artefact and Damask
Urban Flowers and Chrysalis
Storyteller and Rosehip

No comments: