Monday, August 15, 2016

Georgian Bay Shawl

Cathy has been busy knitting while at the cottage. She finished her 3 Color Cashmere Shawl (pattern purchased on Ravelry). It looks great - I can't wait to see it.
I've renamed this my Georgian Bay Shawl because the blue is for the water and the greens in the Mrs. Crosby Satchel are for the trees.
The shawl is knit in Mrs. Crosby Satchel. One skein each of Magnolia, French Chambray and Creme Fraiche.
I asked if Sarah was getting the shawl. Here is Cathy's response
Sarah is not, I repeat, not getting the shawl. 😈😊 It will be mine but I will give it to you first for the store. It's an easy pattern, just a lot of knitting as it keeps increasing until at the end there are over 500 stitches to cast off. I like the shape as it can be worn several ways and looks good scrunched around the neck like a scarf. 
It looks like they had fun on their photo shoot.


No comments: